To get the lowdown on best folding inversion table, we’ve consulted top experts who has in-and-out knowledge about the folding inversion table.
An increasingly popular option is a Innova ITX9600 Heavy Duty Inversion Table with Adjustable Headrest & Protective Cover, which comes with amazing features you’ve never heard before. More than 4920 verified buyers have rated this product 4.5 star on Amazon. It is undoubtedly the best folding inversion table available in the market today. However, if you don’t want to spend big on folding inversion table, then you should absolutely go for IRONMAN Gravity 4000 Highest Weight Capacity Inversion Table which comes with all the basic features one could expect in a folding inversion table.
While you’ll find folding inversion table that are less than $80, you’re far likelier to have problems with these models than somewhat more expensive folding inversion table. Generally, a good folding inversion table with desirable extra features will cost between $80 to $960.
If you are ready to choose a new folding inversion table, check out our recommendations for the best folding inversion table. But if you’d like to learn more about the various types of folding inversion table available and how to choose the right one for you, read on.
So here is our list of The 10 Best folding inversion table
1. Innova ITX9600 Heavy Duty Inversion Table with Adjustable Headrest & Protective Cover
By Innova Health and Fitness
Innova Heavy Duty Inversion Table with Adjustable Headrest & Protective Cover.
- The Innova ITX9600 is a heavy duty inversion table that comes with many new features that set it apart from other inversion tables. Starting with its large backrest pad and soft touch foam handlebars, it provides a comfortable, easy inversion.
- Unlike other inversion tables, which only have one or two adjustable parts, the ITX9600’s True Balance System features three adjustable features, to help each individual user shape the smoothest and most comfortable inversion experience for them. The True Balance Structure can adjust the headrest pad, the height, and the foot to micromanage the center of gravity.
- The ITX9600 features a patent pending protective cover (US 2017-0281452 A1) for the easy to adjust six angle pin system. Just position the pin in the desired angle and know that your inversion position will be safe, comfortable and consistent every time.
- For a safer and more consistent inversion.
- Easy to adjust to accommodate each individual’s body type (height/weight distribution).
2. IRONMAN Gravity 4000 Highest Weight Capacity Inversion Table
Do not use this equipment if you have any of the following conditions or ailments: Pregnancy. Extreme obesity.
- The Ironman Gravity 4000 inversion table is built with a durable tubular steel frame with a scratch resistant powder coated finish. Memory-foam vinyl covered backrest for a comfortable head and back.
- 49 L x 26 W x 65 H inches; 76 pounds.
- Anything Is Possible.
- Support up to 350 pound Weight Capacity. Extra wide tubular steel frame with scratch resistant powder coated finish for additional weight support.
- Memory Foam vinyl covered backrest with double stitching. Removable lumbar pillow for extra lower back support.
3. Teeter EP-560 Ltd. FDA-Cleared Inversion Table for back pain relief, 3rd-Party Safety Certified, Precision Engineering
THE TEETER EP-560 sets the standard in comfort with patented wrap-around Ankle Cups for support , while the Comfortrak bed optimizes stretch with smooth surface and flexible, countered shape. Grips in the bed and frame provide additional traction and stretching options.
- The Teeter is an effective, FDA Registered 510(k) medical device designed to provide traction to the spine while stretching the para-spinal muscles. The Teeter is indicated for Back Pain, Sciatica, Muscle Tension, Degenerative Disc Disease, Herniated Discs, Spinal Stenosis, Spinal Curvature due to Tight Muscles, Muscle Spasm & Facet Syndrome*.
- *Issue Date: 12/31/17; Number: K162072; Issuer: Dept. of Health and Human Services, FDA.
- Teeter Inversion Tables are UL certified and outperform the competition in comparison testing for endurance, rotation control and ease of assembly*.
- *Issue Date: 12/06/07; Number: E215455; Issuer: Underwriters Laboratories (UL).
- Security features like auto-locking hinges, cam locks, specialized pivot bearings and heat-treated steel parts.
4. Teeter EP-960 LTD Inversion Table, 3rd-Party Safety Certified, Precision Engineering, with Extended Ankle Lock Handle and Better Back Accessories
The Teeter is an effective, FDA Registered 510(k) medical device designed to provide traction to the spine while stretching the para-spinal muscles. The Teeter helps to alleviate Back Pain, Sciatica, Muscle Tension, Degenerative Disc Disease, Herniated Discs, Spinal Stenosis, Spinal Curvature due to Tight Muscles, Muscle Spasm & Facet Syndrome.*
- *Issue Date 12/31/17; Number K162072; Issuer: Dept. of Health and Human Services, FDA.
- Teeter can offer relief for many back pain conditions because of the use of gravity & body weight to decompress the spine. This secret is how Teeter helps to rejuvenated discs, relieve pressure on nerves, realign the spine, and release muscle tension naturally.
- You’ll not only feel better, you’ll move better because you’ll have improved flexibility and less muscle tension, and look better thanks to improved spinal alignment & posture.
- EZ-Reach Ankle System: Features triple-lock security and extended handle to reduce the need for bending when securing the ankles.
- Ergo Embrace Supports: Surround the ankles to distribute weight comfortably and evenly around the feet and heels.
5. Innova ITM4800 Advanced Heat and Massage Therapeutic Inversion Table
By Innova Health and Fitness
Let your body experience the latest in inversion comfort with the Innova Fitness ITM4800 Advanced Heat and Massage Therapeutic Inversion System with large energy foam padded back pad and adjustable headrest pad. The lumbar pad can adjust for isolated heat and massage therapy.
- The Innova ITM4800 is a heavy duty inversion table that comes with many features that set it apart from other inversion tables. Starting with it’s adjustable Massage Pad that provides isolated Heat and Vibration with multi-mode massage settings for a complete massage experience.
- This model also features a large backrest pad and soft touch foam handlebars, it provides a comfortable, easy inversion. But these features are just the basics.
- Unlike other inversion tables, which only have one or two adjustable parts, the ITM4800’s True Balance System features three adjustable features, to help each individual user shape the smoothest and most comfortable inversion experience for them. The True Balance Structure can adjust the headrest pad, the height, and the foot to micromanage the center of gravity.
- The ITM4800 features a patent pending protective cover (US 2017-0281452 A1) for the easy to adjust six angle pin system. Just position the pin in the desired angle and know that your inversion position will be safe, comfortable and consistent every time.
- Multi-mode massage (auto & manual) settings with therapeutic isolated heat and vibrations.
6. Invertio Inversion Table Back Stretching Machine
Enjoy the benefits of inversion therapy within the comfort and privacy of your own home with the Invertio adjustable folding inverted table. Many people claim to feel great therapeutic relief from back pain with regular use of a back stretcher, gravity boots, or inversion chair; and this deluxe table provides the ultimate inversion experience, combining premium-quality construction and luxurious comfort with customizable control.
- The strong tubular steel construction of this back stretching machine offers sturdy, steady support
- Sleek black and silver design features non-skid, non-marring composite feet, providing secure stability on any surface while protecting floors
- From head to toe, the table has been equipped with deluxe comfort features, with supportive foam padding on the head rest, backrest, and ankle supports, along with easy-grip handles
- The unit is also completely adjustable to provide a personalized experience for any user
- It can fit users from 5’1″ to 6’6″ in height
7. Health Gear ITM5500 Advanced Technology Inversion Table with Vibro Massage & Heat – Heavy Duty up to 300 lbs.
By Health Gear
Experience the benefits of advanced inversion technology while enjoying the soothing effects of vibrating massage, and isolated heat therapy. The ITM5500 features ergonomically designed 4 inch memory-style foam backrest with contour fit for extra comfort and support and makes this inversion table one of the most comprehensive therapeutic units on the market today.
- Extreme Products Group, makers of Health Gear and Body Vision inversion tables, is one of the leaders amongst National Retailers in the health and wellness industry. All units are tested and approved to 50 point safety and performance standards.
- Experience the benefits of advanced inversion technology while enjoying the soothing effects of vibrating massage & isolated heat therapy.
- The ITM5500 features ergonomically designed 4 inch memory-style foam backrest with contour fit for extra comfort and support. The adjustable vibrating message pad is also removable & perfect for relaxing in your favorite lounge chair or even in bed.
- The convenient 4 position side inversion pin, allows for quick & safe selection of either the 20/40/60/90 degree inversion positions without the use of a lower strap. Sur-lock easy in/out ankle support system with 4 adjustable oversized high density foam leg rollers to prevent calf pinching a& keeps you secure for safe inverting.
- ITM5500 features one of the largest and most comfortable pads in the industry. 4″ foam ergonomically designed backrest with contour fit pad provides the ultimate in comfort and support.
8. Teeter Hang Ups Dex II Decompression and Extension Machine
The Dex II is a forward-rotating, user controlled inversion machine. The body is placed in a 90 degree position which helps to flatten the lumbar curve for greater separation of lower vertebrae.
- Traction is applied to the hip joints
- The Dex II is ideal for back extension exercises
- The unique traction handles offer a method for increased decompression
9. EXERPEUTIC Inversion Table with SURELOCK Safety Ratchet System, Lumbar Support and AIRSOFT No Pinch Ankle Holders
Inversion made easy with the Exerpeutic 225SL. Built with a heavy duty steel frame, the 225SL Inversion Table features a Patent Pending Airsoft Ankle Holder for unmatched comfort, a 3 position adjustable rear cross bar for easy inversion angle adjustment, and an easy to reach ‘Palm Activated’ Surelock adjustable ratchet ankle locking system. The included removable lumbar pillow provides extra lower back support while the double lock ratchet tooth mechanism and solid two piece ratchet design makes inversion more safe and secure. With the comfortable soft foam backrest, the Exerpeutic 225SL will provide you the excellent inversion comfort you need at an affordable price.
- 56.5″ L x 26.
- UL Safety Certified by Internationally Recognized UL Testing Laboratory.
- Certificate Number: 20180410-E238026
- Issue Date: April.10.
- Auto form fitting, Patent Pending Airsoft Ankle Holders for unmatched comfort while inverting. No pinch or pain on your ankles while inverting.
10. Health Mark Pro Max Inversion Therapy Table
By Health Mark
Treat yourself to the ultimate Inversion Therapy experience. The Health Mark Promax Inversion Table promises to give you the ride of your life.
- The Promax is the only table in its class to provide a unique design that not only allows you to assume the traditional face up position, but also face down positioning which can allow for simultaneous massage stimulation
- Its massage table style construction and face rest ensures maximum comfort while supporting up to 600 lbs
- of body weight, and its 6 preset angles provide for the ultimate in ease of operation
- 180 degree inversion is easily achieved from the face-down position to allow for full gravity traction and performing back hyper-extensions, and also from the face-up position for complete abdominal work
- If you’re looking to decompress your spine in order to increase circulation along the spinal column and reduce muscle stress, fatigue and lower back pain, then why not do it in maximum comfort? As a complete therapeutic inversion table, the Promax has no comparable competition or equal on the market
Hope this list of the best folding inversion table will be helpful for you. Feel free to contact us if you have any questions about our site or our reviews, and we will be happy to help you with your purchasing decisions in any way we can.
32 Rockefeller Plaza,
New York, NY 10112, United States
Tel: +1 (302) 261-7391
USA/Canada Toll-Free No.+1 (760) 614-0125